To protect and preserve wildlife in volatile regions
How do we do it?
The IAPF is primarily a front-line organization dealing with the issue of poaching on the ground. We achieve this by delivering the following services:
· Managing anti-poaching operations
· Develop and delivering basic, intermediate, advanced and specialist anti-poaching training packages
· Conducting risk assessment
· Developing and implementing conservation security plans
· Establishing anti-poaching units
· Implementing specialist technology to anti-poaching operations
· Provide basic field equipment to anti-poaching units
· Developing strategies to deal with various levels of wildlife crime
Provide conservation-focused education all over the world through many mediums.
Lead research in sustainably balanced ecosystems.
Implement management systems that allow wilderness areas to remain wild.
Create global awareness of environmental issues and facilitate positive participation in solutions.